Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wedding dress

Just like most people who have been brides I absolutely love my wedding dress. 
It is a massive shame I can't just wear it for a night out. oh well.

If you have read my 30 before 30 post you will know I haven't had my wedding dress cleaned even though we have been married for over 2 years. So its on my 30 before 30 list in the hope it would make me get round to sorting it. And I have! I have organised for a company to come and pick up, clean, box and then return my dress. They are coming on Friday I am very proud of myself.

I thought I would use this opportunity to show you my dress, annoyingly I can't access the CD's with our wedding pics on so for my I have a couple of random pics which I hope you will give you an idea. When I sort out the CD issue I will show my more of the whole wedding. It was a fun day.

Putting on my dress
 Our first dance was really fun. Jamie hates dancing but for me he really threw himself in to the spirit of our first dance. hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment