Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

James and Hannah's Wedding

It was a lovely day filled with friends, chats, dancing and good food. 
The service was filled with Worship and God's awesome teaching.
 
For the whole day there was a great relaxed and celebratory atmosphere, exactly right for a wedding of two such welcoming and loving people.



I was so proud of my best man (I know... I have just made myself feel ill)

  Jamie and Dave were the best men and they did a great job, they had a lot of organising, guiding and herding of people (although it could have been cows as the reception was in a barn on a dairy farm) to do and they did it well!

Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of Dave, he was rushing around too much.

Dinner was great I managed to sit with some awesome people and great Friends




 James' speech was brilliantly funny and loving



As I said a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment