Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Hastings and the last girly weekend before B Day

Last weekend was one of those weekends when everything comes together to make an awesome and lovely time. 

I went to Hastings to visit my Girls and my parents. 
Hayley (below) is about to pop (theoretically speaking) with her first Baby (Hence B Day) She is having the first baby of our group of friends too! It is BIG and exciting news!

 
Hayley is the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen. The baby isn't due for a couple of weeks yet, but i went down because I wanted to make sure I got to see her before Baby made her appearance. It was so lovely for us Girls to have the day together we had manicures, sat in the sun in the garden, ate cake, gave presents (I made her a baby blanket, which I will tell you about later) watched Eurovision and had a chinese take away. Sooo good!

On Sunday I spent the day with my parents. 
Dad was showing off the pergola he made mum...




My Friend Abbie will say I'm an old lady for taking photos of flowers but I love these thingies (Yes thingies is the Latin name) growing in Mum and Dads garden.

Since they have semi retired my parents garden is flourishing, the gardening thing turns out to be quite a true stereotype of those in their golden years! ( Mum is going to kill me for writing that hee hee)

I hope this weekend (whether you are a royalist or a republican, celebrating or avoiding the crowds) with all the extra days to it goes just as well for you!

1 comment:

  1. Ah ha you oldie!! Hope she liked you super amazing blanket! xx

    ReplyDelete