Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

30 before 30 update

OK it has been 16 months since I started my 30 before 30 challenge, and it has been quite challenging so far!

To date I have completed 11 of my tasks I have (in no particular order):

Knitted Jamie a jumper


Made a Croquembuche


Entered a photography competition that I didn't win



Experienced a different culture in Cambodia


I went to see Wicked in the West end with all the ladies in my family


I finished reading the whole Bible again. 
I followed the Bible in one year plan, it took me two and a half years but I finished in the end! The problem is deciding what bit to read each day now that I am not following a plan, I'm sure I will work it out soon.

I got to see the Northern Lights in Iceland (I don't have a photo of them, this the whole story

I got my wedding dress cleaned and boxed


Jamie and I have got our finances in order (probably a good thing considering we are going to have a baby) for over a year now we have been giving to charities and our church 10% of our income and saving at least 10% again every month - we have spent some of it as we have gone along too! i will get round to writing a post soon about why we do this and why we think it is important.

I wore a dress or a skirt every day for a month (look how thin I was!)


I have also watched the sunrise and sunset on the same day, whilst in Cambodia.

I'm beginning to think that some of my plans are / were over ambitious. 
For example saving to go to New York, Paris, and Italy when we have a baby may be difficult, let alone saving a deposit for a house! Oh well I'm sure I will work it out and maybe make some substitutions to my list soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment