Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

An afternoon with James and Hannah

I'm sure everyone knows that the weather has been unseasonably warm and this Monday I was able to make the most of it by spending the afternoon with James and Hannah. Two wonderful friends who are getting married in June!
I also took the chance to practice my photography, when better then a relaxing afternoon in the sun. 


I love my chats with James, he is really easy to talk too and there is never an awkward silence.
James snuck off to have a smooch behind a tree, he thought I couldn't see. I think its a nice photo...

I had such a nice time resting in the garden with my feet up being able to be completely relaxed with my friends.

Hannah and James are hoping to be able to grow the majority of the salad to go with the hog roast for their wedding reception.
 So there was some serious garden talk.
This last photo I am particularly proud of, I think I captured Hannah well.
 Hannah has such a lovely sunny demeanour and laid back personality that being around her is a joy and pleasure. 
Both she and James always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment