Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Rode Hall farmers market




Last Saturday because of my job as the Community Fundraiser for 
The Neuromuscular Centre (find out more here) I had to go and hold a collection at Rode Hall farmers market. 

Often collections days are less then glamorous and generally centre around supermarkets so this was a treat!  

I took along Jamie and Alison my two willing volunteers to help man the stall.
We didn't need all three of us to be there but it did mean we got to enjoy the farmers market. It has to be the best I have seen, a large number and selection of stalls and a huge amount of people.
 By the end of the day over half of all of the stalls had completely sold out!

Towards the end of the day I managed to take a few photos...





It took an hour to drive to from Chester as it is nearer Stoke
 but it is well worth a visit.
Especially as there is a stall dedicated to mushrooms... It was magic. (oh so cheesy)
 Needless to say Alison and I bought a punnet and ate them for dinner - Delicious.

If you would like more information about Rode Hall Farmers market check out their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment